The Summer camp program may still be modified by provincial health guidelines in response to the pandemic
Prepare your backpacks for an adventure! Summer 2021 is the year we will be travelling around the globe, visiting a new continent every week! Don’t miss out on this insightful and enriching experience by registering as soon as possible. Places are limited.
The communications channel with the parents would be through the following Facebook page :
Summer Camp 2021
Reflecting Christian values through our choice of education, interactions and activities.
Our mission is to offer children exciting, new activities, an opportunity for positive collaboration in a safe, secure and caring environment.
We aim to assist kids in enjoying the summer while developing new skills and Christian key values such as: respect, empathy and adaptability.
- Last registration date is May 15 ,2021
Why register with us?
10% Discount for 2 kids or more
Lunch + 2 Snacks
Through our program we seek to:
- Keep the camp a safe, secure and clean space at all times.
- Educate children on Christian and moral values.
- Treat children with ultimate positive and spiritual regard, empathy, care, respect, and patience.
- Provide new experiences for children by following the program.
- Guide and support monitors by the committee members.
- Offer children opportunities to grow in the domains of social, physical, cognitive and spiritual.
- Provide predictable, clear rules and respect of boundaries to the monitors and the children.
All outing are subject to changes or cancelation
It is a privilege and a responsibility to ensure the best interest of every child development in this camp. It is then our duty to ensure that kids flourish in a healthy environment. Therefore, It is our mandate to underline and abide by to general basic rules which are love and respect. We define respect on three levels. Respecting oneself, the environment and others.
Respecting oneself includes stating our needs, feeling acknowledged, respecting personal hygiene and being valued as an individual.
Respecting the environment include picking up after ourselves, leaving the place as we found it or better and cleaner, respecting the material we use and most of all assuming responsibility for what we brake by repairing or reimbursing.
Respecting others: As a Christian camp we talk act and express ourselves with respect to model by example. Any type of aggression from anyone (monitor, helpers, children or anyone involved in the camp) will not be permitted and might lead to expulsion.