here you can find all the information you need about the summer camp
Last registration date is May 15 ,2021
Fees & Registration
- Camp Start:Monday June 28, 2021 (week 1 – 4 days only)
- Camp End:Friday, August 20, 2021 (week 8)
- Week 1: From Monday June 28 to July 02 (4 days only – No Camp June 01 – Canada Day)
- week 2 : From Monday July 05 to July 09
- Week 3 : From July 12 to July 16
- Week 4 : From July 19 to July 23
- Week 5 : From July 26 to July 30
- Week 6 : From August 02 to August 06
- Week 7 : From August 09 to August 13
- Week 8 : From August 16 to August 20
- week 1 cost $140 (Lunch & 2 Snacks are included)
- week 2 to 8 $175 (Lunch & 2 Snacks are included)
A registration fee of $ 35 (non- refundable) with the first payment
Childcare cost & Time
$30 per week. From 7:30 to 8:00 & from 5:00 to 6:00 pm (For registered kids only)
Releve 24 / Tax Receipt
Releve 24 will be provided in February 2022 – Please provide the social insurance number of the parent who will deduct the fees
10% for 2 kids and more
Discount calculated for the total of the 2 kids + service de garde
3 weeks minimum
Over 3 equal payments by Credit card – Debit card online payment only
- If you selected 3 Weeks, your first payment per child = $185
- If you selected 4 Weeks, your first payment per child = $245
- If you selected 5 Weeks, your first payment per child = $300
- If you selected 6 Weeks, your first payment per child = $360
- If you selected 7 Weeks, your first payment per child = $420
- If you selected 8 Weeks, your first payment per child = $470
|First Payment||with your registration (Online Payment only – Credit Card – Debit)|
|Second Payment||Saturday May 15,2021 (Online Payment only – Credit Card – Debit)|
|Third Payment||Tuesday June 15,2021 (Online Payment only – Credit Card – Debit)|
$40 charges for non sufficient funds
CHANGE OF WEEKS
All requests for week’s changes must be made by June 18, 2021 the latest. All request to be made via emails only, no changes after that date.
No refund after June 28, 2021 unless for medical reason with proof.
Spiritual program, sports, music & arts.
One outing and 2 period of swimming pool, it is very important that your child should be on site at 8:30am. The camp is not responsible for late arrival. Outings could be modified or changed due to weather forecast.
For security purposes a T-Shirt will be given to each child. T-Shirt is mandatory for all outings, for kids notwearing the T-Shirt a notice will be sent to the parents. If repeated on the following outing, your child could be denied access to the outing.